Sunday, March 22, 2009

Lemon Water and Tissue Issues...

It all started Tuesday night with a runny nose and watery eyes. Wednesday morning followed with a sore throat and more of the same from Tuesday. Thursday it all settled in and I had no voice. Friday I FORGOT an appointment, put the wrong product in an order for a client, forgot to call another and was DIZZY! Friday night I drugged myself up good to attend conference I had paid for. Saturday I did the same thing and came how with a very RAW nose. This morning I drank a TON of fresh juice lemon water to cut the congestion and tried to get a few things done for the day - plan the week, help Jon with a talk, get Jacob's scout stuff in order for his board of review today, etc. I was thinking I was doing pretty well getting things amidst all the piles of tissues and the watery eyes and then I got a call from the YW President at 12:10. I answered in my stuffy nose voice and she wondered if I was coming to our meeting. I responded with "What meeting?". She politely said we have our PI meeting right now and I guess we'll do it without you. Seriously - I HAD FORGOTTEN ANOTHER THING! I looked at my calendar and there it was in BOLD! PI 12 PM. I decided right then that I was staying home to rest. How embarrassing to be so forgetful this week! Very humbling indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment