Guest Post: More on Couponing - Items from Save Mart this week!
This week you can find some pretty good deals at Save Mart! They have Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt on sale for 10/$5. Pair that with the coupon from your Sunday inserts and you'll get them for only $0.40 each. Onions are only $0.33 per pound. There is a $3 off coupon from General Mills when you buy any 6 "participating" items - see the add for more details: http://savemart.gsnrecipes.com/Shop/WeeklyAd.aspx There are many other things that might be useful for your family but those are a couple that were useful for ours!When you spend $10 or more you can also buy:
Chicken of the Sea tuna for only $0.58 (2 can limit)
Apple Juice (2 bottle, 64 oz) $0.99 each
3 Count Romain Hearts $1.29 each (2 bag limit)
8 oz Hormel Natural Lunch Meat $1.99 (2 pkg limit)
Usually we spend more than $20 on groceries in a week. So what I do is split my shopping list in half in my cart and into two separate orders when I check out allowing me to get 4 of everything listed above instead of just two. If it is something I don't need or want to stock then I have to discipline myself and not get it. This week I will get 4 tuna. 4 apple juice, 2 lettuce, and 2 lunch meat. Just be sure to have two copies of the ad to do this so that you have the extra coupons needed.
Happy Shopping! - Sarah, www.twitter.com/missvibrant
No comments:
Post a Comment