Sunday, March 8, 2009

Clarissa's Perfect Carrot Cake


Doesn't this look just simply mouth watering? Clarissa made it all by herself (asking a few questions of course along the way)! She made two cakes to take to the YW Girl's Camp Silent Dessert Auction Fundraiser last night and also a dozen muffins for us to eat for breakfast this week. The recipe is wheat free and "low sugar" so of course I had to have some. I ate SIX muffins before we even left for the auction and another when we got home and then two more for breakfast this morning! Yikes - no wonder my skirt was a little tight this morning! I had this piece of cake for "dinner" - gotta get those veggies in you know!

Great job on your cooking skills Clarissa! She even made the cream cheese frosting - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment