One morning we had a skunk in our neighborhood and I woke up smelling it! Yuck!
Tuesday night I checked out a new MK training center and had 7 guests! Yeah! Wednesday woke up with a migraine and stayed in my PJs all day! I have had crazy depression for several years and finally on Wednesday when the pain from my head subsided I started reading a book called "The Mood Cure". Wow! Within 30 min of implementing some of the things some of the dark depression cloud began to fade! By that night I was doing fabulous and by Thursday I was doing awesome! I am so excited I have been telling everyone about it! I would love to be depression free ALWAYS!
Have you seen "The Brand New YEAR" website for the youth? Our family is so excited about it! To experience the excitement yourself go to http://abrandnewyear.lds.org/index.html You will be so glad you did! There are videos, mp3 downloads, interviews and so much more!!!! Our family is unanimous on our vote that it is WAY better that HSM! See ya Disney!OAMC! Thank you Jessica E for cooking with me for 5 hours yesterday! We did quadruple batches of meatballs, meatloaf, chili, turkey veggie soup, stir fired rice, dilled salmon, lamb and roasted veggies, cod and veggies, and pizza topping packets! Throw in a couple mac and cheese nights and we are set for the month! My kids are so happy that we know what we are having for dinner! We had such a great time cooking and are making plans to roll it out to other ladies in our circle of friends!
Well - my family is calling for me to finish watching our favorite show with them - "Facing the Giants"! If you haven't seen it - you should!
No comments:
Post a Comment