Here are our winners! Jacob made me a sign and put it on my desk in case they were in bed when I got home. They have been sick all day but they didn't want to miss letting me know that they had WON on Radio Disney while I was gone! I guess it must have been a pretty boring night being sick and all! Radio Disney is sending the family a CD! Clarissa did all the talking but Jacob was the "mind" behind the plan and the "reason" they won! LOL!
Jake, Clarissa and Jerry all stayed home from church today because they were sick. When I got home from all my church meetings tonight they told me Jon has the bug too and went to bed at 7:30! That is seriously early for my little guy who usually goes to bed no earlier than 9:30.
Even as a sick guy, Jacob helped his sister WIN on Radio Disney! This was the first video we took about the winning event. Clarissa wasn't in the shot so we retook it below!
You know what cracks me up? Jacob's voice is changing like crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment