The day big day for bottoms arrived this past week on January 5th! That's right - Clarissa got her bottom braces on! Ouch! The bummer of it was that by that night one of her brackets had popped off and was ripping apart her cheek. We called the orthodontist and he had us clip it with wire clippers. She finally got in on the 8th to have everything fixed up but... there wasn't enough room between her teeth to put bands on so they put spacers in between her teeth and said come back next week! Golly - Wolly! How much time can a girl miss from school anyway? So now we go back in on the 14th to complete the 1st phase of getting braces on! Oh and did I mention that Jacob needs braces too?!? I thought I was going to get to max out my IRA this year and instead I will be filling my childrens' mouths with $6000 green ones! I guess in order to max out my IRA I will just have to sell a few more lipsticks!
Weeblos Pack Meeting
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment