Sunday, February 15, 2009

Blessings are Chasing Us Down and Overtaking Us!

I love thinking the thought that "blessings are chasing me down and overtaking me". Amid all the craziness of the bast few weeks and months, we have truly been blessed.

Here are just a few:
- I have found a book called, The Mood Cure that has helped me a ton in curing the depression I have faced for many years. Check it out!
- I landed a promotional partnership with a Chili's restaurant here in RC and things went so well that I got about 100 new leads last night and they booked me to come again for Admin Assist's Day in April. There's a good possibility that they will refer me to all the other Chili's in the Sacramento area as well.
- Jerry has his "10 Min Marriage Manager" project started and has gotten lots of responses for people interested in the program.
- My exercise program is going well and I am beginning to get other friends involved it it also.
- My 1st OAMC project turned out awesome! We did 11 dinners and 25 breakfasts!
- The children and I have been very blessed with our morning scripture time.
- Every day I learn something new about the web.

Truly - blessings are chasing me down!

No comments:

Post a Comment