I forgot to take any pictures of how I spent most of my day! In another post I will show you pictures of the finished product! I had a wonderful breakfast in bed - fried eggs and apples!
After we finished the huge projects we had a quick dinner (aka burger king for the kids and a yummy cranberry salsa turkey spinach wrap for me) and then we headed out to see the lights at Dovewood Ct. We had never been before and they were so beautiful. It was raining so the picture here is pretty blurry. Dovewood will be an annual tradition now for sure! Upon arriving home from seeing lights, I took Clarissa and Jon out to leave food on the grass for Santa's reindeer. We had a fun time checking in with www.noradsanta.com several times to see when Santa was coming. The children all had a snack before bed of cookies. We were sure to save some for Santa too. Here's the picture Jon took of the plate we made for Santa. We had a big glass of goat milk for Santa as well. Jerry and I stayed up way to late putting together last minute projects - ie -the 12 x 6 foot soccer goalie box I designed for Jon. All in all it was a nearly perfect day!
No comments:
Post a Comment