Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve!



These beautiful flowers arrived on Monday from Mom and Dad B for my Birthday! They are so beautiful! They came just time for our dinner guests on Monday night! The next day was JAM PACKED! Jon had a Primary class party! I had to get last minute "Santa supplies" from the landscape store for Jon's Christmas surprise. All three children had dentist appointments. Jon has two cavities again! Dentist says it's genetic! My check book still feels rotten even after hearing that! Jerry dropped me off at the mall and I scored big time! Between there and the thrift store I got over 20 items for less than $3 each and great brands too! When we got home from all the errands, I started cleaning out the cars and doing laundry and such! What a JOB! Cute Jon pitched in and helped rake up the pine needles. "Mom, do I get paid for this? This is a lot of work - whew!"

No comments:

Post a Comment