


For the past couple of weeks I have been almost daily adding to my journal in a section called "All things Grateful". It has been so much fun to see all the things I can come up with! I recently listened to a talk that spoke of a Blessing Basket. Inside the Blessing Basket family members can leave notes of what they are thankful for. We will read them daily at dinner with the goal being to fill the basket by Christmas! You can visit me at
www.twitter.com/missvibrant to see what else I am grateful for! Today I chose to be grateful for all the beautiful flowers still in my garden and the wee jalapeno pepper that little Jon picked. He was so proud of himself! Here are a few pics for your enjoyment!
PS - Be sure get your own Twitter Act so we can Tweet away throughout the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment